Over time, exterior trim, plastic, and rubber surfaces can become dull or discolored, caused by wear, weather, and the sun's UV rays. Armor All‚®‚ Outlast‚®‚ Trim & Plastic Restorer can rejuvenate these worn and weathered surfaces to help them look like new again.
- Restores plastic, vinyl, and rubber trim
- Protects for over 100 car washes*
- Helps prevent fading, discoloration and oxidation
- Helps prevent damage caused by UV rays
- Safe for all trim colors
*Subjected to 120 consecutive automatic car wash cycles
TIPS & TRICKS
Extremely porous or faded surfaces may require multiple coats.
WHERE TO USE
- Bumpers‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚
- Door handles
- Side mirrors‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚
- Vinyl roof tops
- Shake bottle.
- Apply product onto damp microfiber towel or directly onto surface.
- Spread evenly, leaving a light coat.
- Allow to penetrate for at least 5 min.
- Using a damp terry cloth or microfiber towel, lightly wipe up excess product from surface.
Note: Armor All‚®‚ Outlast‚®‚ Trim &‚ Plastic Restorer is safe for car exterior‚ and interior plastic, rubber‚ and vinyl surfaces. If the product contacts an unintended surface, wipe up with a dry towel.