- Remove black streaks and stains with ease with this black streak remover.
- Also a multi purpose cleaner degreaser for many jobs around the house and garage.
- Use for: black streaks, oil stains, grease and more.
- Use on: RV, boats, trailers, garage and more.
- Simple and safe: spray-on, wipe clean.
- Biodegradable, Non Aerosol
Most applications to remove black streaks from RVs and boats require a full strength application. It is recommended to dilute per application on sensitive or heavily oxidized finishes. Test sensitive paints and finishes on a small area first. Bio-Kleen Black Streak Remover can be used on many other applications than just removing black streaks such as multi-purpose cleaning and degreasing.
- Light Duty 2-4 oz. per 1 gallon of water
- Medium Duty 6-16 oz. per 1 gallon of water
- Heavy Duty 32-64 oz. per 1 gallon of water
- For severe degreasing dilute accordingly
DIRECTIONS: To remove black streaks from RV, trailer or boats spray product onto a dry, clean cloth or towel wipe surface clean. You may also spray product onto a clean, dry wash brush. Start from the bottom and work your way up, in sections, adding more product as needed. Then wash with Super Suds and rinse from the top down.
Test older surfaces, chalked and sensitive paints and finishes on a small, inconspicuous area first. It is recommended to dilute per application on sensitive or heavily oxidized finishes.