Gearhead cleans dust, dirt, sand, and grit out from chains and sprockets before it wears down drive chains.
Use This To:‚
- Clean dust, dirt, sand, and grit out from chains and sprockets
- Break down encrusted deposits and buildup
- Remove old grease and oil
- Save chains from excess wear and tear
- Clean spilled oil, grease, fluids, and splatter from riding through messy puddles
Gentle‚ On‚ Motorcycles‚ And‚ The‚ Environment
Gearhead Cleaner & Degreaser is acid-free, pH-balanced, and formulated to be safe for use around other motorcycle parts and the environment. It dissolves abrasive filth and grime before it can contribute to premature wear and tear on drive chains, sprockets, bearings, and other moving drivetrain parts. Gear Head cleans thick mud, muck, and oily messes from engine parts, fenders, forks, and fairings splashed up from filthy puddles.
Powerful‚ Chain‚ Cleaner‚ And‚ Degreaser
Gearhead is tough on grease, oil, grit, and grime. Simply spray Gearhead directly into motorcycle drive chains and onto gear sprockets to break down and remove stuck filth and abrasive grit that damage and wear chains over time. For intense stuck-on contamination, agitate filth with a stiff chain brush and purge any loosened debris with another spray of Gearhead Cleaner.
- Dilute to desired strength: at a minimum of 6 parts water to 1 part degreaser for extreme cleaning, 10-15 parts water to one part degreaser for medium cleaning, or 25-40 parts water to 1 part degreaser for light duty.
- Spray diluted Gearhead‚ Degreaser on to a cool surface.
- Allow diluted product to soak for 40 to 60 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly with a clean stream of water.‚
- For additional help please watch this video.