Gtechniq's G Wash produces a high foam content which breaks the bond between the dirt film and your vehicle's paintwork and lubricates dirt particles minimizing surface abrasion. Used in conjunction with Gtechniq coatings, G Wash will ensure maximum gloss retention through reduced micro scratching during the wash process.
G Wash has been specifically formulated to work in harmony with Gtechniq's range of coatings.
Storage and Use:
- Prior to washing, remove loose dirt and contaminants from your vehicle by rinsing with a hose or jet wash
- For light dirt use 2 caps of G Wash per 5-gallon bucket, and 4 caps for heavier soiling
- Always begin washing the upper surfaces and work your way down, rinsing your wash mitt in a separate bucket of water as you go to release dirt and then replenish your mitt in a second bucket containing your dilution of water and GWash
- Brake dust is highly abrasive so ideally use another mitt for cleaning your wheels
- Ensure that you never press hard to remove dirt - for stubborn dirt, allow to soak for several minutes - and always rinse your car thoroughly to remove all soap residues
- Never apply detergents directly to the bodywork of a car or to a sponge
- Gently dry your car with a quality microfiber drying towel
- G Wash has a shelf life of 2 years from purchase, for best result, use within 1 year of opening