Moto Armor restores a rich black finish to sun-faded textured plastic, rubber, and vinyl surfaces found all over motorcycles, then protect against harmful UV solar rays.
Use This To:‚
- Restore deep-black look to vinyl, rubber, and plastic trim pieces
- Protect against fading and staining from harmful UV rays
- Produce a dry-to-the-touch finish that does not attract dirt or dust
- Penetrates surfaces deep for long-lasting results
- Easily coat fairings, seats, mirrors, trim, grilles, grates, and more
Restores New Look To Trim Pieces
Motorcycle manufacturers build their bikes with cutting edge composite and synthetic materials, lightweight aerodynamic finishes such as on fairings and mirrors, heat-treated engine and transmission shields which will tend dry with high heats and extensive exposure to UVA and UVB rays. Moto Armor provides a deep nourish, restore, and protection and adds a new appearance and feel to plastic, rubber, and vinyl found all over your bike.
Safe For Use On All Types Of Motorcycle
Moto Armor Protectant finishes with a dry-to-the-touch feel. Moto Armor leaves treated surfaces like all-weather upholstery, hand grips, frame parts, and aerodynamic fairings feeling clean and new, not slippery and greasy. The water-based formula finishes with a crisp matte sheen, not the cheap shiny look of low-end motorcycle dressings and protectants.
For additional help please watch this‚ video.