PC3 is the 3rd step in in Auto Magic's TM Paint Correction system. In reviving the original beauty to all painted surfaces. It's formulated specifically for the Paint Correction System. It will easily remove medium to light compound marks, light to scratches and swirls; while adding intense color depth to the finish. Safe for use on all paint finishes and swirl free when used with the DA Polisher and Pads. VOC compliant and body shop safe.
ABRASIVENESS: 4 out of 10 (10 is highest amount of abrasive)
- Shake well. Apply a small amount of PC-3 to the paint or pad area. Work in a 2X2 foot area.
- Using Black Foam Pad this will pull any PC1 or PC2 compound's, or swirls, out and leave a high gloss finish
- Machine polish at 1000-1800 RPM. Polish area until sanding marks and or oxidation, or compound marks are completely removed
- Lightly buff repaired area to a high gloss finish
- Buff 2 to 3 passes for typical polishing
- Remove excess with a soft microfiber towel. * When this process is performed with a DA Polisher it can produce and remove all compound swirls.
SURFACE APPLICATIONS: OEM paints, repainted or refinished, lacquers, clear coats, and single stage paints. Also for use on water borne or high solids paint.
ADDITIONAL USES: Excellent on RVs, boats, motorcycles, bikes, and other painted surfaces.
HELPFUL TIPS: It is best to remove all surface contamination with the use of Clay Magic detailing clay prior to application to ensure the highest performance of PC3.
SAFETY & HANDLING: Safety Data Sheets can found online at automagic.com