TORQ MaxFoam 8 Foam Cannon! The new and improved Max Foam 8 produces 30% thicker suds, features the thread lock seal system, and works with a wider range of pressure washer designs.
Use This Foam Cannon To:
- Spray clinging foam from any pressure washer
- Give your car the gentlest wash possible
- Shoot cleansing suds into cracks and crevices
- Preserve scratch and swirl-free paintwork
- Maintain a flawless finish during every wash
Professional Results At Home
The TORQ MaxFoam 8 Cannon sprays thick foam that sticks to and lubricates rough dirt particles and prevents swirls and scratches with every wipe. Thick snow foam helps remove dirt from even the smallest cracks and crevices and is the perfect way to reduce swirl marks and maintain a flawless finish at every car wash.
Durable Construction Lasts
Solid brass components resist corrosion and rusting that ruins cheap imitation parts and high-quality plastics reject harmful UV rays that cause other units to crack and break. The Max Foam 8 features the patented TORQ Threadlock System on the threads, which saves bottles from early wear and tear. Chemical-resistant seals and O-rings stand up to Chemical Guy's soaps and ensure leak-free operation.
The Professional Max Foam 8 Cannon works with any gas or electric pressure washer 500-3,500 PSI. Never exceed 4,200 PSI with either cannon. Minimum 1.4 GPM; 2.0 GPM recommended; Never Exceed 5.3 GPM. Units ship with a standard ¼’’ Quick-Connect Plug Quick Release that directly attaches Foam Cannon to pressure washer wand.
- Unscrew the fluid tank from foam cannon unit and fill the fluid tank with warm water.
- Add 1-3 ounces of car wash soap, then attach the fluid tank to foam cannon unit.
- Rinse the car with water to remove loose debris and grime.
- Reattach foam cannon to pressure washer wand via the quick release nozzle.
- Cover car with thick car wash foam.
- Proceed with a 2-bucket car wash method, then rinse and dry car.
- For additional help please watch this video.