V36 Optical Grade Cutting Polish is the great all-around cutting polish that eliminates light to moderate paint defects and imperfections from all paint types, then finishes like a fine polish.
Use This Polish To:
- Removes 2000-2500 grit sanding scratches
- Tackle light to moderate swirls and scratches
- Perform a one-step polish for a superior luster
- Restore your headlights for safest night driving
- Finish with clarity and precision for the brightest shine
Flexible Cutting And Finishing Power For Moderate Paint Defects
V36 is formulated for fast cutting with optical grade diminishing abrasives that restore both old paint finishes and freshly painted panels. The advanced polish cuts through light to moderate paint defects, swirls, scratches, and oxidation, then finishes with superior luster fit for final polish results on most paints. V36 contains no fillers or oils, so the results you see are the results you get!
Advanced Abrasives For Modern Paint Technology
V36 is the preferred finishing polish for repairing optical plastic after wet-sanding and compounding faded and hazy headlights and taillights. The water-based formula is blended with advanced lubricants for extended work time and a minimal dusting profile. Use Chemical Guys V36 Optical Grade Cutting Polish to remove light to moderate defects, swirls, and scratches from any paint finish.
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops to desired pad.‚
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner. Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on paint to speed setting 1 to spread product.‚
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure, work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Follow with light pressure to finish.‚
- Remove residue with a clean microfiber towel.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.