The Waffle Weave Towel is an ultra-soft silk-edged towel made of 70/30 microfiber and unique waffle grooves to trap liquids and dirt the same way waffles trap syrup and butter, quickly drying the surface for perfect streak-free clarity!
Use This Towel To:
- Suck up tons of water for a lightning-fast dry
- Trapped missed dirt for scratch-free wiping
- Wick up quick detailers for a spot-free shine
- Buff off glass cleaner for streak-free clarity
- Drastically reduce the chances of marring
- Branded silk piping shows off your Chemical Guys pride
- Large 36” x 25” towel
Proprietary Waffle Weave Texture
Think about pancakes and waffles: syrup rolls off pancakes but gets trapped inside waffle grooves. The same thing happens with the Waffle Weave Towel! Normal microfiber use short strands to dry, but Waffle Weave Towels use square grooves to trap and absorb liquids quickly. Normal microfiber towels work by rubbing and buffing; simply swipe this towel over the surface to dry water in one pass!
Maximum Softness and Absorbency
While normal microfiber towels are 16’’ square, the Glass and Window Waffle Weave Towel is large at 36’’ x 25’’ for quick wiping on all surfaces. Cheap microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that scratch paint when buffing and drying. The Red Glass and Window Waffle Weave Towel features silk piping along all four sides for the softest scratch-free touch from the entire towel!